No. 1 School of Motoring is committed to the highest level of safety in regard to this issue.
I have implemented measures in response to Covid 19 in line with the Government’s “Return to Work Protocol” and HSE best practice recommendations. With the possibility of another upsurge of the virus in mind, I have put the following actions in place:
- I have introduced a pre-training form to seek confirmation from customers that they have, to the best of their knowledge, no symptoms of Covid 19. Customers must also confirm that they are not self-isolating or awaiting results of a Covid test.
- Hand sanitiser in an automatic dispenser will be available to customers, and must be used at the beginning and end of each session.
- Face masks will be provided and must be worn.
- Gloves may also be provided and worn, if required.
- The driving school car used for your lessons will be sanitised before and after each lesson. There will be additional cleaning of frequently touched surfaces: door handles, handbrake, steering wheel, gear stick etc using products which are effective in killing the virus.
I am committed to playing my part in trying to prevent the spread of Covid 19, and I ask that my customers do the same.
Protocol for Customers:
- Wear a facemask / covering.
- Wash / sanitise your hands before and after each lesson.
- If you have to cough / sneeze, do so into a tissue or your elbow.
- Dispose of your facemask, gloves and tissues properly.
As the situation is evolving, I will update this policy accordingly.